[meteorite-list] New Topics title- Meteorites and Archaeology... was novels

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 10:45:38 EST 2006

Hi Dirk, Doug -

RE: Navaho and their role in the SW sequence:

My book "Man and Impact in the Americas" covers
"Mushkogean" traditions of their migrations, and
events around Sunset Volcano. It's available for
$34.95 from amazon.com, or send $35 to P.O. Box 158,
Kempton, IL 60946 and I'll sign it for you and pick up
the postage.

good hunting,
Ed

https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/1811/4817/1/V61N06_341.pdf