[meteorite-list] Was: Meteorite novels -gifts II New Topics title- Meteorites and Archaeology

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 01:21:20 EST 2006

Dear Doug,
  You mentioned the Navajo.  The Dene (Navajo) didn`t
arrive New Mexico and the American Southwest until
around 1500AD; and it has been proposed that the
demise of the Puebloan (Casas Grande) culture MAY have
been contributed to by their arrival.

http://www.lapahie.com/Timeline_to_1491.cfm

  Casas Grande pre-dates their arrival.  You may do a
Web search for more information beyond this link:

http://whc.unesco.org/pg.cfm?cid=31&id_site=560

  Best, Dirk...Tokyo