[meteorite-list] Several Stewart Valley Meteorites for sale

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 18:28:24 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

It looks like I must have struck a nerve! As you know John Wolf was not
the original finder of the Franconia Strewn field. John Wolf was the
first person to have one classified. John is one of the best meteorite
hunters. To bad he turns all of his finds into you. I relay do not
think you want to start something with me on this list! I kind of think
you are making fun of my last post . Bob if you have a problem ,email
me and let me know. As for Stewart Valley when you have one classified
the word is out. It does not make it your secret location anymore. Do a
search on Stewart Valley meteorites and see the web sites that have
them for sale. It was also for sale in Tucson this year! At $$ .25 a
gram I will buy the pieces from you , it sounds like they have more
fusion crust! And one day we will find out the real story on your Mars
meteorites.

Thanks,
Sonny