[meteorite-list] Several Stewart Valley Meteorites for sale

Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 16:55:16 EST 2006

Hello List ,

I have 3 Stewart Valley meteorite fragments for sale.
These fragments have been classified as H6.
These meteorites were not found by me, but by John
Wolfe (as we all know is the original finder of the
Franconia & Bluebird meteorites).
#1 - 106.8 gram corner piece with a lot of fusion
crust.
#2 - 32.1 gram fragment some fusion crust.
#3 - 19.2 gram fragment with some fusion crust.
All meteorites come with in-situ images on a CD .
$$ .25 cents per gram, free shipping.
Please Email off List for pictures.

Thanks,
Bob V.