[meteorite-list] Help !! Para ella un regalo (libro q toque temas dmeteoritos o astronomia???)

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Nov 19 23:23:24 EST 2006

Doug-

If you're not looking for great literature... The Ice Limit by Preston
and Child might fit the bill. A good read while you're reading it, but
that's about it. It even takes place in Chile, if that helps. Not sure
if it's been translated, but I'd expect so. The authors are bestseller
generators, and the book is five or six years old. The story involves a
_really_ big meteorite.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory