[meteorite-list] Help !! Para ella un regalo (libro q toque temas d meteoritos o astronomia???)

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sun Nov 19 22:56:40 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:43:47 -0500, you wrote:

>Hola amigos, everyone, and anyone, world, please help a friend in need:
>
>I need advice for an important Christmas present:  a book/novel/Roman with a
>meteorite/astronomy/meteors/comets or something similar slant.  Fiction
>would be best, we're even talking popular romance novel authors (where I
>might find a Spanish language edition)...actually those would be great for

I have not a clue about Spanish language editions (I suppose most if not all
translations come later, and not at the initial English launch?) but I remember
seeing an article about a new book involving meteorites, listed at the bottom of
this page:

http://www.fresnostatenews.com/2006/11/creativityflows.htm

There was also another book I read recently that involved meteorites called
Tyrannosaur Canyon.  If you find a copy of that in Spanish, buy it.  Then
immediately burn it.  You'll save some poor sucker the pain of having to read
it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaur_Canyon