[meteorite-list] shipping

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Fri Dec 31 11:43:03 EST 2004

Dear Dave,
Congratulations I think!  The Chinese tend to have a higher than normal
number of those that conduct business in that manner.
Then again, always watch out for things that are too good to be true and
buy from reputable dealers with good positive feed back.  Something for
nothing ALWAYS  gets more scrutiny from yours truly.  Before bidding, a
cordial "what will be the shipping costs, does my estimated amount agree
with yours"...
Value of your time spent messing with a non-transaction is? And, so the
total cost of getting nothing is?
Inquiring minds want to know,
Dave F.
mjwy