[meteorite-list] shipping

Tom AKA James Knudson peregrineflier at npgcable.com
Fri Dec 31 13:57:43 EST 2004

I don't get ebay, one well known over seas seller has a $25 shipping fee,
that's fine, but if another seller sells an identical meteorite at the same
starting price, but with $2 shipping, form what I have seen, the meteorites
will sell for the same amount lets say $15 in the end, even though they have
to pay $23 more in shipping, do they just not care what the shipping charges
are?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168