[meteorite-list] shipping

Dave Harris entropydave at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 31 11:29:29 EST 2004

Hi!
Well, the eBay shipping saga is finished and I am not completing the sale.
He refused point blank to reconsider the shipping charges of $25 for a
thumbnail specimen, but I did notice that on his new auctions he made 2
critical changes - one was to have a proper starting price (so he no longer
has to sell as $65 for $1) and also much more plausible shipping charges.
So, negative feedback all round!!!

Not a happy ending but he obviously did not want to nurture business like
all of you (and me) want to.

Sometimes I am deeply saddened by the stupidity of Mankind....

best for the New Year!

dave
Sec.BIMS
IMCA #0092