[DogParkList] Feature Requests...

Daniel Brewster dan at n2dan.com
Tue Dec 13 20:10:42 EST 2011

As I've been a MacloggerDX user for the last few months, I've been thinking of things that would be "nice to have". Heck, for all I know, they're already there and I just don't know it. Any tidbits on how to tackle this ideas would be greatly appreciated.

* Would be nice if we had the ability to log into nets that use N1MM and Netlogger. I have seen some comments in the list in the past that have said "simply create a new log file and record the calls into the list and then you can do a lookup for that user, decide whether to throw a call out, etc." That is a good idea and will work well – if you join the net at start time. If you happen to join late you won't know who is out there. I've gone ahead and installed those software products on a windows machine, but it sure would be nice to have that type of integration with MLDX.
* I'd really like to be able to copy data from a variety of the table views in MLDX and paste that data into Excel. I'd like to be able to create reports in excel with the data – most of the stuff I'm interested in is the Awards data. I don't know any way to export that data.
* Eeeeekkkkk! While screwing around with this just now, I seem to have CLEARED all of my DXCC award data. The screen now shows ZERO worked, zero confirmed for ANY country. Yikes – how the hell did I do that? The underlying data in my log still exists, but the DXCC data is gone. Is there an easy way to rebuild this?

Many thanks,

Dan
n2dan