[DogParkList] McLogger and lotw

Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 30 05:51:01 EST 2011

Gang,

Two questions

1. Is there a way to sign and upload contacts to lotw directly from
McLogger? In my Linux program (jLog) once I told it where the
certificate was, I could right click on a contact, and choose lotw and
jLog would sign and upload that contact to lotw. Perhaps I am missing
something but I have not found a way to do that in McLogger. Is there a
way?

2. In 32 years I have had three callsigns is there a way to combine
them all in one file with McLogger knowing which contacts were which
call? Or do I need to store the contacts from the old calls in separate
files?

Thanks,
Steve
--