[DogParkList] JST-245 Keyspan USA49WG connect help request

David J. Schmocker kj9i at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 26 10:29:20 EDT 2011

Everyone:
I run Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on a MacBook Pro 3.06GHz Core 2 duo with 8 GB RAM.

MacLogger Version 5.34 (Build 51)

Keyspan USB-to-serial adapter USA-49WG (4 serial ports) installed and "running" but will not connect to JST-245.

Current Preferences/settings: (wish I knew how to capture a picture/image of PrefsWindow to include in this email)...

/dev/cu.USA49W264P1.1

JRC JST-245

Radio 2 JRC JST-25

Port type: Serial Port

4800 Baud

1 Stop Bit

DTR checked and RTS checked

Command Delay tried 0ms, 10ms, 50ms, (none worked).

Please advise what I might try to get my Mac talking to my radio.

thank you

David Schmocker KJ9I