[DogParkList] JST-245 Keyspan USA49WG connect help request

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Aug 26 12:09:29 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-26, at 10:29 AM, David J. Schmocker wrote:

> Everyone:

> I run Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on a MacBook Pro 3.06GHz Core 2 duo with 8 GB RAM.

> MacLogger Version 5.34 (Build 51)

> Keyspan USB-to-serial adapter USA-49WG (4 serial ports) installed and "running" but will not connect to JST-245.

> Current Preferences/settings: (wish I knew how to capture a picture/image of PrefsWindow to include in this email)...

<Shift> <Command> 4 and choose the corners.

But the list will not accept attachments so please send to me directly along with debug log.

Please have a look at the FAQ...

http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_faq.html

Please enable the Debug Log check box in the Radio Prefs Panel, click the VFO check box on and off a few times and copy and paste the relevant Console Application Messages into an email as well as a screen shot of your Radio Prefs.

Note: The Console Application is in /Applications/Utilities.
Note: Screen Shot: Enter <command> <shift> 4 then pick your corners, and the screen shot is placed on your desktop.

> /dev/cu.USA49W264P1.1

> JRC JST-245

> Radio 2 JRC JST-25

> Port type: Serial Port

> 4800 Baud

> 1 Stop Bit

> DTR checked and RTS checked

> Command Delay tried 0ms, 10ms, 50ms, (none worked).

> Please advise what I might try to get my Mac talking to my radio.

> thank you

> David Schmocker KJ9I

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro