[DogParkList] "Return" button...

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 16:53:43 EDT 2011

There's also the "History", if you've looked up a call at that frequency...

73,

David, WA1OUI

On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:20 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

Have you looked at the Stack? This remembers quite a lot of previous details call/freq type stuff, but you must add something to the stack with the "+" button.

I guess your asking for an auto-stack. I'd second a 1 slot stack for the previous setting - but how would MLDX know you meant a specific freq if you were tuning up the band slowly - which freq would it be?
Useful if the auto-tune just changed it I supposed and might be possible based on how long the time was between previous freq and 'now'.
73 de M0XDF
--
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
-Carl Sagan, astronomer and author (1934-1996)