[DogParkList] "Return" button...

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 16:23:20 EDT 2011

Hi Trygve,

On 2011-03-29, at 3:16 PM, Trygve Medhus wrote:

> Just a quick wish for upcomming versions og MLDX: Could you build in a "back" button? Let me explain.

> A button that just change back tio the last frequensy the radio was sat at. No matter what change it, boom, back. And maybe the 10 last sets. Is it posible?

It's not automatic but that is what the stacking register is for.

Any frequency you think you may want to return to - you store with the "+" button.
The popup to the right of it will list those frequencies and calls.

Selecting any item in the popup list does a lookup and tune.

The reason we don't make it automatic is to let you choose which frequencies you are interested in and ignore the ones you don't.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro