[DogParkList] "Return" button...

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 16:20:29 EDT 2011

Have you looked at the Stack? This remembers quite a lot of previous details call/freq type stuff, but you must add something to the stack with the "+" button.

I guess your asking for an auto-stack. I'd second a 1 slot stack for the previous setting - but how would MLDX know you meant a specific freq if you were tuning up the band slowly - which freq would it be?
Useful if the auto-tune just changed it I supposed and might be possible based on how long the time was between previous freq and 'now'.
73 de M0XDF
--
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
-Carl Sagan, astronomer and author (1934-1996)