[DogParkList] V5 database sharing

Andrea Massucco IZ1IVA ml at iz1iva.net
Wed Jul 8 12:59:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm currently using Ham Radio Deluxe but I'm also evaluating
MacLoggerDX and I must say V5 is really awesome!

HRD has reached V5 (beta) too and they must have fixed ADIF exporting,
as for the first time ever I managed to import the database in MLDX
without problems.
Now, since MLDX employs SQLite and HRD now supports MySQL, would it be
possible for me to share the same *.sql file between the two programs?
If not, what would be the safest way to keep the two databases in
sync? I have one Mac, one PC and two shacks...

I have also read on the website that multiple MLDXs can share the same
database, how do you set that?

Thank you in advance, have a nice day!
--
73 de Andrea IZ1IVA - cq at iz1iva . net - http://iz1iva.net