[DogParkList] Awards counting in MacloggerDX 5.09

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Jul 5 19:28:57 EDT 2009

Hi Eddy,

On 5-Jul-09, at 5:59 AM, Eddy Lamote wrote:

> Just trying to convert my logs from MacloggerDX 4 to the cocoa

> version and now I see in the count for the DXCC awards a difference

> between the 2 version.

> In the cocoa version I see the same total count like I have in the

> version 4, however in the cocoa version I see all contacts as being

> confirmed although I still need some confirmations which are also

> mentioned in the log as QSL not received.

> Hope somebody can help me out what am I missing.

It's in the FAQ:

<http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html>

"Some of my version QSL Sent/QSL Received fields do not count the same
way in the awards panel as they did in Version 4 ?
Version 4 considers "N" or blank in the "QSL Received" field
unconfirmed. This was confusing.
Version 5 considers only blank in the "QSL Received" field as
unconfirmed.
Version 5 also has a "Mark Selected Log Entries QSL" "Log" Menu item
which will mark QSL Sent and/or QSL Received in bulk.
Version 5 also has an "Unconfirmed" check box search criteria in the
Log Panel to show all your Unconfirmed QSO's.
For the purposes of Awards tracking and display color coding - any
text at all in the "QSL Received" field indicates "Confirmed"

To Change V4 "N" QSL Received fields to blank fields in V5:

1) Sort by "QSL Received" in the Log Panel.
2) Select all the "N" entries.
3) Select "Mark Selected Log Entries QSL" from the Log menu.
4) Check the "QSL Received" check box and leave the "QSL Received"
text field blank.

5) Press the "Mark" button."