[DogParkList] Fwd: LOTW & eQSL

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 06:36:22 EDT 2008

imho, I think the point is, that Don has too much on his plate as it
is and so adding features to MLDX is not going to help that.

If you would like features in MLDX, I suggest we ask Don to include
them in the cocoa version and try to let him get on with that,
possibly help him to get on with that.

We should instead attempt to take some of the load off Don's
shoulders, to enable him to move forward with the cocoa version of
MLDX and other pressing issues.

Answering support questions here if we can would help, unfortunately,
many newcomers are shy of asking in the public group and mail Don
direct.

Encouraging questions to be asked here would help us all learn - I
don't know how many times I've asked a question and been advised it's
in the manual - how many times have I read that in the last 4 years -
I don't know :-)

This is my personal opinion only.

On the issue of Mac software, I hope everyone is aware of
http://www.machamradio.com/

which unfortunately looks like its going to go off-line soon, although
people are trying to establish a new location for it - but the issue
is the amount of resource it takes to maintain a site like that - the
site is easy, but keeping up with the greatest and latest, even on a
Mac, is hard.

73 de M0XDF

--
What is the purpose of the giant sequoia tree? The purpose of the giant
sequoia tree is to provide shade for the tiny titmouse.