[DogParkList] Fwd: LOTW & eQSL

Lee (WW2DX) lee at ww2dx.com
Thu Oct 9 08:28:09 EDT 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 6:36 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> On the issue of Mac software, I hope everyone is aware of

> http://www.machamradio.com/

> which unfortunately looks like its going to go off-line soon,

> although people are trying to establish a new location for it - but

> the issue is the amount of resource it takes to maintain a site like

> that - the site is easy, but keeping up with the greatest and

> latest, even on a Mac, is hard.

Hi All,

Just a heads up. I am working with Steve on keeping the site alive. I
have the site already moved to my server. We are just working with the
registrars to move the domain.
It may take a few weeks as Steve is traveling. I will ask the
community to contribute to the site and also I am all ears to making
additions or changes. I have some neat ideas that I think people will
enjoy. I have a stack of Objective-C books on the shelf that honestly
seem so overwhelming when I open them. I am actually back full time in
school to start some basic Java courses to get my feet wet in
programming. I have 100 ideas for software on the mac and my brain and
fingers can't wait to apply these to Xcode. My goal is to be a OSX
Developer and to contribute to our community.

One other idea, any interest in a ham-mac-developer reflector? A place
where newbies and veterans can help one another? Perhaps that will be
one of the additions to the machamradio site.

73 de Lee
WW2DX.com