[DogParkList] MacDoppler hangs

Mick vk2cmp at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 8 08:00:29 EDT 2008

Hi there,

has anyone experienced MacDoppler hanging when trying to command both
the radio (IC910) and rotator (using kit (PIC) as per the ARRL link on
the Dogpark site). I have used MacDoppler for years with no probs.
Connected the rotator on the weekend and it works great. However the
program continues to hang when I go to enable the radio or rotator. It
has worked some times. I have a Keyspan 4 port convertor which has
run MacDoppler and MacLogger for years as well. Any suggestions would
be most appreciated

cheers
Mick
VK2CMP