[DogParkList] Remote operation with MLDX?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Dec 23 15:33:16 EST 2007

Hi John,

On 23-Dec-07, at 3:23 PM, John Graf wrote:

> Of course, you could easily use a remote desktop solution such as

> Timbuktu or Apple Remote Desktop. That way you could run

> MacLoggerDX on your home machine. I've tried this, and for me it is

> just too slow. But your mileage may vary.

AppleRemoteDesktop (and Chicken of the VNC) are VERY fast on Leopard
(limited by your upstream internet connection)

I use ARD daily and starting with Leopard the graphics transmission
has been drastically improved (much the way motion jpeg works) and it
is now very usable interactively.

It used to be a real trick to try and capture an application in the
dock - but know it is very easy to use.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com