[DogParkList] Possible 'Tune' button in MacLoggerDX?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Dec 22 09:48:26 EST 2007

Hi David,

On 22-Dec-07, at 9:15 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> Don, I will shortly have my K3 hooked up to MLDX via the microHAM

> Digi Keyer

> (if all goes well and yes, I'll let people know).

> I have an external auto-tuner (SGC-237), the K3 is not yet very

> cleaver

> about providing a function to drop power, key the rig and send a low

> power

> signal for tuning. However, this certainly would be possible via CAT

> commands. I wondered if this is something you would consider adding

> to the

> VFO interface - a button that when clicked on - sends CAT commands

> to drop

> power to a level defined in preferences and keys the rig.

> Moving the mouse away or releasing the mouse button restores the

> previous

> state.

Sorry David, I just can't provide that level of personal
customization. I have to address the needs of the majority of users.

MacLoggerDX supports over 80 radios and they all have features and
capabilities that are not supported/needed by the others.

But, it is also exactly why we have the Applescript Interface.

> Alternatively or perhaps as well, enabling a general interface to

> Apple

> script via MLDX to enable us to send CAT commands to interrogate the

> state

> of the rig and then send cat commands, would be very useful.

You can send any command you like through the AppleScript interface
using the "SendBlind" command...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/applescripts.html

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .