[DogParkList] Possible 'Tune' button in MacLoggerDX?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 09:15:22 EST 2007

Don, I will shortly have my K3 hooked up to MLDX via the microHAM Digi Keyer
(if all goes well and yes, I'll let people know).

I have an external auto-tuner (SGC-237), the K3 is not yet very cleaver
about providing a function to drop power, key the rig and send a low power
signal for tuning. However, this certainly would be possible via CAT
commands. I wondered if this is something you would consider adding to the
VFO interface - a button that when clicked on - sends CAT commands to drop
power to a level defined in preferences and keys the rig.
Moving the mouse away or releasing the mouse button restores the previous
state.

Alternatively or perhaps as well, enabling a general interface to Apple
script via MLDX to enable us to send CAT commands to interrogate the state
of the rig and then send cat commands, would be very useful.
--
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. -Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)