[DogParkList] Download TLEs change my list

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Dec 11 14:58:18 EST 2007

Hi Bernard,

On 11-Dec-07, at 1:33 PM, Bernard Joseph wrote:

> Macdoppler Pro v 2.0.4 has worked splendidly for months. Today, I

> mashed the Download Keps selection. It proceeded to load 10 TLEs and

> changed my list to the new satellites.

> How do I get my old list back and prevent this from happening in the

> future?

The AMSAT web page has an error where PO-63 is duplicated 3 times and
this is confusing MacDoppler:

<http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all>

This is been taken care of in MacDoppler v2.0.5b2

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacDoppler.html>

Whenever the AMSAT list of Satellites changes it can change your Track
List. Simply re-select the satellites you are interested in with the
"Edit Track List" Dialog from the MacDopplerPRO X Options menu
(<command> T)

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com