[DogParkList] Possible 'Tune' button in MacLoggerDX?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 11:19:17 EST 2007

Thanks Don - I totally understand about needing to support the majority and
prioritisation of features etc. I must have missed the 'SendBlind' feature,
or missed the significance of it. Thank you.
I wonder it it's possible to SendBlind a command that causes the rig to
return info and to capture that info in a var?

--
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it.