[DogParkList] DogParkList Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6

Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D. terry at oltraining.com
Sun Aug 26 14:29:45 EDT 2007

While listening to the noise, try unpluging one lead at a time. Start with
the coax, and finish with the power cord. Try to unplu other connections to
the radio that wont turn it off. The idea is to listen to the noise as you
unplug each lead. When you unplug and kill the noise you will know that you
have found the signal path.

If the power source is the source the noise will persist a moment before
dying out.

Terry