[DogParkList] Noise Part 2

ltrranch at vtc.net ltrranch at vtc.net
Sun Aug 26 11:20:42 EDT 2007

Dear Friends, I did a simple experiment based on Chris's inputs. I
disconnected the antenna at the transceiver and did the "on/off" test
of MacLogger. There was no noise on 20 meters. Not to confuse things,
but I did the same test by disconnecting and connecting the USB
cable, switching "on/off" MacLogger with the antenna connected to the
transceiver. Again, there was no noise. On my radio there must be
something unique about 20 meters and the use of MacLogger. I guess
the noise is coming down the antenna. Greg, I saw your input. The
module you speak of, does it go in-line with the USB interface?
Thanks Tom N7KCX