[DogParkList] Noise

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Sat Aug 25 21:06:46 EDT 2007

I¹m using the MicroHam USB Interface IC13.What are you using Jim?
--
Gustavo Bergés, NU4L
1820 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. #623

From: myles landstein <myles.landstein at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:22:42 -0400
To: Gustavo Berges <g.berges at bergesetco.com>
Subject: Re: [DogParkList] Noise

my guess is something simple as a device that will either transformer or
opto  isolate  there are a few companies that make them   alot of devices
used to connect rigs to computers have these built  in normally  at least
the good ones  so you don't have troubles

but i would quesiton  anyone who told you that info  below, unless they
actually came to your shack and tested it   otherwise  it could be a million
things  so that is why i suggested the test   did you have any luck trying
it??  what was the results??   if we can narrow do the common type of
problem maybe we can fix it

>>> DogParkList mailing list

>>> DogParkList at dogparksoftware.com

myles landstein
myles.landstein at gmail.com
please note my temp new email address
dti will soon be eliminated , gmail is my temp home until another home is
found