[DogParkList] Microham Band Decoder in latest beta

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Wed Dec 13 20:36:36 EST 2006

dear neal

your set up seems to duplicate mine, drop me a direct email with the
typ of radio your using
how exactly you have the ''inputs'' and outputs' of the decoder
hooked up to the pc and rig

send me a screen shot of the mldx pref pannel as well as a screen
shot of the mldx decoder 'pref' pannel

most likely it's just a setting off she can be particular

i'll try to help out best i can

myles