[DogParkList] Microham Band Decoder in latest beta

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:28:23 EST 2006

Since I use microham band decoders for automatic antenna switching, I
am very excited to see this added to MacLoggerDX. I have been able to
get the Configure Band Decoder to properly access and program the
little gizmo, but when I go to the prefs screen and try to define the
radio, it does not see it. Possibly I am not setting it up correctly.

I have the band decoder on comm port 1 (keyspan USB serial adapter)
and select that comm port in the drop down item for radio 1 in the
pref screen, It never appears to be talking with the program.

Any suggestions?

73 Neal k3nc