[DogParkList] Rig Talk

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Mon Nov 6 13:14:54 EST 2006

I have _two_ RigTalk adapters (one for ICOM, one for Yaesu)
so I'm motivated to get these working. I will try the driver
mentioned in the mail message below tonight and report back
to the list what I discover.

Certainly, if West Mountain Radio is looking for a tester,
I would be pleased to do so. If you happen to talk to them
again, you might mention that. :-)

-- Scott (NE1RD)