[DogParkList] MacDoppler Pro Lunar tracking?

Isao SEKI iseki at gongon.com
Sat Nov 4 22:08:01 EST 2006

Dave,

I am using the moontracker of predict-2.2.3 with cocoa wrapper.
This is very simple but I believe it is useful. if no document
and no preference are OK and you have interesting, I can send
it you. Simple picture is here at
   http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/thumbnail/7b/4f/
d62e33a60dbac2eb5de0bf6631062888_s.jpg
Now it can handle Yaesu only but I can add others, if protocol
known.

73
Isao / JM1WBB