[DogParkList] TQSL Crashing

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 16:27:00 EDT 2006

John,

Please check out:

http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/dogparklist/2006q1/000857.html

This program got a little bump after the release of Tiger and
I'm not sure it has been properly put into a place where
everybody knows how to fetch the latest one.

For the record, I've been using it successfully for a while
on both my G5 tower and on my G4 PowerBook. Are you, by
chance, on a new Intel machine? I wonder if anybody has
tried that yet? {sigh}

Let us know what you find out.

73!

-- Scott (NE1RD)