[DogParkList] TQSL Crashing

John Graf john at kk6ms.com
Wed Oct 18 16:54:30 EDT 2006

Thanks, Scott!

The list here has been extremely helpful.  I received two locations where a
version resides that will work with the Tiger OS.  They are:

http://www.arrl.org/lotw/TrustedQSL-1.11-2.dmg

http://home.insightbb.com/~n9yty/TQSL-1.11-TIGER.zip<http://home.insightbb.com/%7En9yty/TQSL-1.11-TIGER.zip>

I don't know if the two downloads are identical, but they both work.  The
latter one is from the program author (I think) and may be more recent.

I have a G5 iMac and a G4 Powerbook, so I haven't been able to test either
of these on an Intel box.  Perhaps someone else will be able to do that?

Thanks again to you and all the other folks who replied!

John
KK6MS

--

The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse