[DogParkList] TQSL Crashing

John Graf john at kk6ms.com
Wed Oct 18 15:32:44 EDT 2006

Has anyone had any luck using the TQSL program to digitally sign ADIF files
produced by MacloggerDX?  I have two Macs, and on both the TQSL program
crashes every time I try to sign a file.

I don't think it is the ADIF file that is the problem, as I was able to sign
the files using a Windoze machine (gasp!).   I think it is the TQSL program
itself.

Thanks for any help you can provide.  For those of you who read this message
and it didn't make any sense, I apologize.  But you do owe it to yourself to
check out the ARRL's Logbook of the World system at
http://www.arrl.org/lotw/

Thanks and 73,

John
KK6MS

--

The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse