[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 11:00:42 EDT 2006

Some great ideas there and I second the notes idea.

It's reminded me of the way I use notes for a net.
I list the calls that are on the net in the NOTES col.

Wonder it some for of 'Net' popup could be provided, where the calls can be
logged and looked up via QRZ etc.

On 7/6/06 3:37 pm, "Terrence R. Redding Ph.D." <terry at oltraining.com> sent:

--
A successful man is one who makes more money than a wife can spend. A
successful woman is one who can find such a man.