[DogParkList] MacLogger Elecraft K2

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Nov 10 08:48:56 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

On 10-Nov-05, at 3:44 AM, Chris Harris wrote:

> On another matter - is the support for the Elecraft K2 still being
> developed.

We haven't stopped development on any driver.

> I would like to be able to switch split on from within MLDX

You should be able to - split for the K2 is supported.

Perhaps the K2 doesn't support the SP0; SP1; commands in
compatibility mode.

Can you send me the debug log for a period where you tried to set
split ?

> and to operate RIT; any chance?

We don't support RIT in any of the 70+ drivers.

> 73 Chris
> VP8BKF

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com