[DogParkList] maclogger glitch?

Chris Harris chris.harris at horizon.co.fk
Thu Nov 10 03:44:15 EST 2005

Hi Don,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it that way, makes sense. However
I would still expect new records to appear sequentially.. i.e. record
1200 should appear above record 1999 and not below record 1. !

On another matter - is the support for the Elecraft K2 still being
developed. I would like to be able to switch split on from within
MLDX and to operate RIT; any chance?

73 Chris
VP8BKF