[DogParkList] MacLogger Elecraft K2

Chris Harris chris.harris at horizon.co.fk
Thu Nov 10 09:05:12 EST 2005

>> I would like to be able to switch split on from within MLDX
>
> You should be able to - split for the K2 is supported.
>
> Perhaps the K2 doesn't support the SP0; SP1; commands in
> compatibility mode.

I can set the split value but it doesn't activate split on the radio.
If I manually push split on the radio the split is set to the value
set in MLDX

> Can you send me the debug log for a period where you tried to set
> split ?

I'll do it this evening

>> and to operate RIT; any chance?
>
> We don't support RIT in any of the 70+ drivers.

OK well consider it a feature request then :-)  It would be really
useful when working the pile-ups to be able to toggle RIT up and down
from the keyboard with say something like command+u and command+d for
up and down .1kHz. It's surprising how many of the loud stations are
off frequency enough to be annoying/unworkable but get in the way of
everyone else.

73 Chris