[DogParkList] Fwd: Another happy customer

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Aug 25 22:12:38 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

On 25-Aug-05, at 9:18 PM, Ken D'Alessandro wrote:

> If you lost any sales due to this nonsense I would gladly pay for
> the product again if it would make you keep supporting it the way
> you do! As a software program my opinion is that it is worth
> several times what you charge for it.

That won't be necessary Ken :)  But thank you very much for your vote
of confidence.

When I embarked on this adventure - a lot of people told me that it
would be impossible to write Mac Ham Software full time. They told me
I was wasting my time and that I would be out of business in no time.

Well, they were wrong, and the response from the customers has been
overwhelming.

If proves what I have always believed - the Macintosh is about
quality - and Mac users demand the best. They are also among the most
loyal and supportive customers anywhere.

I think this will be a very exciting year for Apple, and for Mac users!

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com