[DogParkList] Fwd: Another happy customer

Ken D'Alessandro ken at tcsn.net
Thu Aug 25 21:18:04 EDT 2005

Don,

I went to the website and looked at all the reviews, including his
review. One would think that after reading all of the reviews, the
true picture rather quickly emerges. If I was a potential buyer this
would not be lost on me.

I know from personal experience and have told you on many occasions
that the software is the best thing since sliced bread, and your
support of it is phenomenal and at times downright unbelievable.
Almost every review on the site echoes this sentiment (in Spades!).

If you lost any sales due to this nonsense I would gladly pay for the
product again if it would make you keep supporting it the way you do!
As a software program my opinion is that it is worth several times
what you charge for it.

Ken
N7KD