[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Jul 4 17:52:55 EDT 2005

Hi David,

On 4-Jul-05, at 5:37 PM, David Ferrington wrote:

> hey, no fair - the FT-857 doesn't support that :-(

Sadly - no it doesn't.

I love my FT-817 - but the FT-8x7 series has a very meagre CAT
command set.
You can play around with some of the undocumented memory addresses in
the radio's RAM - but that can be dangerous too - and there is no
guarantee that the memory map won't change with different firmware
revisions/radio model releases.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com