[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 17:37:41 EDT 2005

hey, no fair - the FT-857 doesn't support that :-(

On 4/7/05 9:01 pm, "dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again. -Franklin P. Jones