[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX Internet lookup problem with DirecWay caching proxy servers

Gary Grove gggrove@direcway.com
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 22:11:46 -0700

Don, Steve

I found that entering the domains

www.direcwaysupport.com
192.168.0.1

In the "Bypass" box of the proxies window, and leaving the "Select a Proxy
Server" box unchecked allowed me to both conduct MacLogger call searches an=
surf to other sites using my browser.  If I checked the "Http" box I could
only search, not surf!

Gary