[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX Internet lookup problem with DirecWay caching proxy servers

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 05:42:37 -0400

On 5-Sep-04, at 1:11 AM, Gary Grove wrote:

> I found that entering the domains
>
> www.direcwaysupport.com
> 192.168.0.1
>
> In the "Bypass" box of the proxies window, and leaving the "Select a
> Proxy Server" box unchecked allowed me to both conduct MacLogger call
> searches and surf to other sites using my browser.  If I checked the
> "Http" box I could only search, not surf!

Thanks Gary, Steve, I have put this in the manual so that future
DirecWay customers will have an easier time of it :)

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/controlwindow.html>
<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
preferencespanel.html>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com