[DogParkList] Name and e-mail data fields

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry@oltraining.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:57:15 -0500

Ahh, you are right of course.

I can add the e-mail address to the field and it is stored when I log the
information associated with the contact.

I have done a copy and paste to get the address into the TO: field of the
e-mail application.  But it was just simpler to do it frm the lookup off the
Internet.

Thanks for the quick response.

Terry