[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList digest, Vol 2 #11

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:11:25 -0500

Hi Steve,

On Feb 14, 2004, at 2:04 AM, Steve Hellyer wrote:

> Don my request for enhancement is a small one.  Scroll wheel support
> in the Memories (Mem) tab window.  Seems to work fine in all the other
> windows.  Not sure if it doesn't work in the Mem window because it has
> two scrollable fields.  If this is the case could we click in the
> field to set scroll target and then scroll?

Unfortunately it is not possible to add scroll wheel support to some of
the PowePlant table classes.
LTableView was never really finished by MetroWerks.

> Noticed the newest version has many new feature for ICOM.  Did you get
> a new radio! ;-)

A used IC-756 - having a lot of fun with it :)

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com