[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList digest, Vol 2 #11

Steve Hellyer phasetwo@mac.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:04:12 -0500

As someone who manages a mail server out on the internet I certainly
appreciate why QRZ are protecting email addresses.
The SPAM issue is very much out of hand and I applaud any and all mean
by which to protect this information.

Current stats from my mail server tell me I am rejecting about 100 mail
attempts by spammers to every one real mail which get through to real
user. That is a nasty ratio!

Don my request for enhancement is a small one.  Scroll wheel support in
the Memories (Mem) tab window.  Seems to work fine in all the other
windows.  Not sure if it doesn't work in the Mem window because it has
two scrollable fields.  If this is the case could we click in the field
to set scroll target and then scroll?

Noticed the newest version has many new feature for ICOM.  Did you get
a new radio! ;-)

Cheers!

Steve