[DogParkList] E-mail data field

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry@oltraining.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:38:46 -0500

Ah, now I understand the problem.

I too have received spam to my e-mail address - and appreciate all steps
taken to preclude the harvesting of ham addresses.

I would still like to be able to modify any data field in the log.

For example, I routinely write the name of the operator in front of the
operator's name.  It looks odd to see Terry Terrence R. in the first name
data field.  But it is handy to record the name the operators prefers to be
called on the air, and the way the name appears in the Internet Data base.

I suggest the same be true for the e-mail data field.  I would like to be
able to modify that field, and then use it to generate an eQSL card with the
e-mail address from within MacLoggerDX.

Unless absolutely necessary, I prefer not to go through an additional step
of building a UCB in order to send an eQSL card.

Terry